The 5th generation of mobile networks, 5G is the evolution of the 4G networks of today. It has been created to meet and surpass the massive growth of data and connectivity of IoT, changing today’s reality and paving the way for tomorrow.
What can 5G do for you
Along with instantaneously connecting billions of devices and its exponentially faster connection speeds, capacity, and communication response times (known as latensi). 5G will make an astonishing kisaran of innovative new products and serviss possible.
Connecting billions of machines and devices, the Internet of Things (IoT) is revolutionizing kekinian industrial processes and applications
Real-time control of devices, vehicle to vehicle communications, autonomous driving and remote medical care are just a few examples of ultra-reliable low latensi communications.
Enhanced mobile broadband
Enhanced mobile broadband will fitur dramatically faster data speeds, featuring fixed wireless internet for homes and greater connectivity for travelers.
- 100x Effecient traffic more small cells will drive network hyper-densification.
- 10x experienced throughout Multiple Gbps peak rates.
- 100x netword efficiency optimized network energy consumption, with more efficient processing.
- 3x spectrum efficiency more efficient signaling for IoT connectivity.
- 10x decrease in latency roviding latensi as low as 1 ms.
- 10x connection density more efficient signaling for IoT connectivity.
Business tempat Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology has partnered with Nokia to develop solutions for privat LTE and 5G technology at the company’s tes mine in Tampere, Finland. Hardware at the mine is already 5G capable and will be upgraded with 5G software as soon as it is ready.
At the Tampere test mine, 5G will enable
- Enhanced computing ability
- Access to real-time information much faster
- Enhanced information and evaluation
- Better reaction time for remote controlled equipment
- Fuel the Sandvik Next Generation Automation Program